10 quotes that will inspire you to visit or move to New Zealand
When Charles Darwin visited New Zealand back in 1860 he commented, “I believe we were all glad to leave New Zealand. It is not a pleasant place. Amongst the natives there is absent that charming simplicity …. and the greater part of the English are the very refuse of society.”
How things have changed!
New Zealand is one of the most desirable places to live on earth. Not only because of the breath taking scenery but also because of the high quality of life.
You can check out our list of reasons to move to New Zealand here. But planning your visit or applyting for a visa can take some time so here are some inspiring quotes about New Zealand that will keep you motivated in the mean time.
Here are 10 quotes from famous visitors and natives of New Zealand:
1) “There’s a real purity in New Zealand that doesn’t exist in the states. It’s actually not an easy thing to find in our world anymore. It’s a unique place because it is so far away from the rest of the world. There is a sense of isolation and also being protected.” Elijah Wood
2) “I can’t believe Nelsonians get to wake up in this amazing paradise every morning.” Ian Mckellen
3) “There is only one word for New Zealand – epic!.” Bear Grylls
4) “I moved out to New Zealand to live as I thought the warmth and peace and quiet would help me. I went away and changed my whole life routine.” Michael Crawford
5) “New Zealand is not a small country but a large village.” Peter Jackson
6) “Fiordland, ladies and gentleman. What a spectacle. Earth destination number one.” Stephen Fry
7) “Whenever I get stressed I just want to hop on a plane to Queenstown.” John Travolta
8) “I’ve got to say God really outdid himself down here.” Bob Harper
9) “If you want to buy a slice of Heaven, you need to make New Zealand your home.” Rod Donald
10) “I think it all comes down to motivation. If you really want to do something, you will work hard for it.” Edmond Hillary
For more information on moving to New Zealand visit our removals page here.